1. Put 2 tbsp oil in the skillet, and then bake the salmon for about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Melt the oil or butter, in a fry pan over medium high heat. Add the garlic, onion and carrot with a wooden spoon and cook until soft and lightly browned. Sprinkle a dash of salt and pepper.
3. In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese and all seasoning ingredients, flaked salmon, sauteed onion and carrot. Mix it well. Add salt and pepper if needed.
4. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
5. On your work surface, lay out wonton wrappers and spoon about 2 tsp of the mixture into the center of each wrapper and bring the corners together, forming pyramids. To seal the wontons, dip your fingers in the water and wet one corner of the wonton skin wrapper.
6. Place wontons on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.