1. In a medium size bowl add beaten eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, Grand Marnier, heavy cream (optional) and blend all until smooth.
2. Sift the flour and salt together.
3. Transfer sifted flour and salt in a medium bowl, and then gradually add the batter into the bowl. Mix well.
4. Add melted butter, coconut oil and beat until smooth. Strain it through a metal strainer, to ensure there are no lumps in the batter. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hour to rest. This helps to make your crepes lighter.
5. Spray a medium, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat.
6. Pour the batter onto it, quickly tilt pan in all directions so that the batter covers pan with a thin film evenly. Cook the crepe until the bottom side is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side!