about 80g dark chocolate (need 2 or 3 tbsp melted chocolate)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 160C degrees. Spread the hazelnuts out in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the hazelnuts fragrant.
2. Remove from the oven and let cool them down. Then use your hands to roll the nuts around and remove most of the skins. They don’t need to be perfect, just try to get as much off as possible.
3. In a food processor, add hazelnuts to a food processor, then process them into a creamy. Depending on your food processor.
Once the hazelnut butter is creamy and smooth, add confectioner's , cocoa powder, coconut oil, process again until well combined.
4. Transfer the hazelnut nutter into a medium bowl, add the melted chocolate and continue to mix the butter, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, as necessary.
5. Transfer to a clean jar (hot water sterilization) and store at room temperature for everyday use for about 1 weeks or store in the fridge for up to 2 week. ( Please note that the butter will get hard in the fridge. )