1. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir the butter and sugar well with a hand mixer.
3. Add beaten egg little by little and mix well. Add maple syrup to combine.
4. Add the flour mixture and hazelnut praline powder into the butter mixture at one time and mix them with a spatula gently.
(Important : Store the dough in an air tight container for about at least 2 hours in refrigerator before baking. )
5. Preheat oven to 190C degrees.
6. Place small mounds of the mixture about 2 inches apart by using a teaspoon on the baking trays. Bake 8-12 minutes but do not over bake. (in the middle of baking, make the cookies to flat-topped with pressing by a wooden spatula so that the cookies will be crispy.)
7. Remove from the oven and cool on trays. Store in an airtight container.