1. Sift flour and salt in a medium bowl and mix together well.
2. Make a hole in the middle and add egg, mix. Pour cider little by little to the flour mixture, whisk gently to combine evenly.
3. Then add milk and water. Mix well.
4. Let the mixture sit overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Melt a little bit of oil on the fry pan to coat it well. When the pan is warm, pour some batter onto the fry pan. Quickly tilt the fry pan in all directions to spread the batter evenly into a circle shape (Make it thin!).
6. Place the filling you like and fold the edge gently!