1. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and set aside. Pre-heat the oven to 190C degree.
2. In a medium bowl, add butter to sugar and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
3. Add beaten egg progressively and mix it each time, beat it well, until well-blended. Add vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice and continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Add sifted flour mixture and milk and mix well using a rubber spatula.
5. Spray non-stick cooking spray on your pops pan and spoon the butter into the pops pan (the one with no holes). Don't hesitate to fill well. You can even mound a bit over the top. Cover the top half of the pan and fasten the clasp / included in the mold set.
6. Place to the oven and bake for about 20 mins. Let it cool about 5 min before removing the cover of the pan.
7. Melt the chocolate. I used this "Flexible Silicone Prep Bowls" to melt the chocolate and I love it! I highly recommend it. I add a little bit of cocoa butter (1% of the chocolate you use) so that the chocolate is more shiny.
8. Dip each stick in the chocolate ( about 1cm) and then insert in the cake pop. Do the same for all. Leave them in the fridge until they hold well (about 15 to 30 mins).
9. Now dip each cake pop in the melted chocolate. Cover the whole cake pop using a spoon if necessary. Remove the excess chocolates by turning gently the pop over the bowl.
10. Place the pops on the cake pop stand (I used a styrofoam to make stand and dry. Decorate your pops before the chocolate sets.