1.5 to 2 tsp water (or lemon juice if you like the lemon taste.)
1. Sift the flour, corn starch and baking powder into a small bowl and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add egg, sugar and beat them well using a electric hand mixer till fluffy. Then beat in the honey.
3. Add heavy cream, vanilla and mix well with a cooking whisk.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix them to combine evenly using a spatula. Add milk and mix.
5. Lastly, add the melted butter and mix to combine evenly using a spatula.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and pour the mixture thinly. Cook for about 1 min, the bottom should turn golden brown, then flip over. Press down the cake gently with a spatula to make it thinner.
7. Spoon the mixture on the first layer and spread the mixture thinly. Then flip over again. Continue this process until the mixture is gone.
8. Let it cool.
9. In a microwave-safe bowl, add confectioner's sugar and lemon juice (or water) and mix well. Microwave for about 40 to 50 seconds to melt. Immediately spread on the Baumkuchen.