1. Add all ingredients in the pan of your bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle and press start. Meanwhile prepare the filling : combine the white sugar and cinnamon powder in a bowl and set aside.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine and place on the floured surface.
3. Roll the dough out a large rectangle (about 30 x 40 in cm). Spread the butter thick on the dough evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the rectangle.
4. Roll the dough up to the bottom edge from the long side.
5. Cut the dough into about 3 cm slices, and place onto the baking sheets, spacing them out about 5 cm apart between each cinnamon rolls. Cover, let rise in a warm place until they are about doubled (about 40 min). Preheat the oven to 180C degrees.
6. Bake them for about 15 mins or until they are light golden brown.
7. In a small microwave safe plate, combine the icing ingredients (confectioner's sugar, water and coffee powder - optional) and microwave for about 15 seconds. Add condensed milk and mix well.