1. Add 1 tbsp oil on a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Once the fry-pan is hot, place the cod in the fry-pan skin-side down (if it has skin). Carefully turn the fish over and cook for another a few minutes to cook through. Let it cool.
2. Transfer the fish into your food processor and process until it is chopped.
3. In a medium bowl, add the chopped fish and all the ingredients A and mix them to combine evenly.
4. Add all the ingredient B and mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into desired shape and size and place it on the skillet over low-medium heat. Cook both sides until lightly browned. Turn the patty gently after you cook well as the mixture is very soft.