1. Mix the pork with the ingredient A (cooking sake, salt, sesame oil and mirin), marinate for about 15 mins.
2. Flour the pork with katakuriko (2 tbsp), then deep-fry or saute the pork until cooked, then drain the pork on kitchen paper. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, add all the seasoning ingredient and mix well. Set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant, then add and stir vegetables (In order of onion, carrot, zucchini, eggplant) until becomes wilted over medium heat. Add the pork and saute for another 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Turn the heat to high, and thicken with dissolved katakuriko.