1. Mix the pork with the ingredient A (cooking sake, salt), marinate for about 30 min.
2. Flour the pork with katakuriko (50g), then deep-fry or saute the pork until cooked, then drain the pork on kitchen paper. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, add all the ingredient B and mix well. Set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant, then add and stir vegetables (in this order : onion, carrot, zucchini, eggplant) until becomes wilted over medium heat. Add the pork and saute for another 1 to 2 min.
5. Turn the heat to high, and pour the prepared sauce "B" at a time and stir to mix.