1. In a large bowl, add all ingredient A and B, mix and knead the mixture until it becomes smooth and elastic.
2. Form meat mixture into small round and deep-fry in hot oil until lightly golden. No need to cook through, as we will cook them again in the sauce.
3. In a frying-pan, add ingredient C and bring it to boil. Place the meatballs gently and simmer for about 10 mins. Turn the heat to high and thicken the sauce with katakuriko/potato starch dissolved in water.
1. In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Then add the ingredient A and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until wilted. Add and mix the ingredient B to season. Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
2. Add the lukewarm vegetable from #1 into your food processor and process until smooth.
3. Transfer them into a frying-pan and add ingredient C. Heat over medium-high heat and bring it to a boil.
4. Add the cooked pasta and mix gently. Serve hot!
1. Marinate chicken in the mixture "A" in a small bowl for about 30 mins.
2. In a separate bowl, add all the ingredient B and mix. It's the batter we will use to fry. Dip the chicken pieces in the frying-batter and drop them in the oil for about 3 to 4 mins until nicely brown. Set aside.
3. In a skillet, heat 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil and add garlic. Fry until fragrant. Add all the rest of the ingredient C (soy sauce, sugar, wine or cooking sake, and ketchup) and fried-chicken and cook until they are hot and sauce thickens.
4. Transfer the chicken to a plate and sprinkle white sesame.
1. In a large bowl, add all the ingredient A and mix well. Knead mixture with hands until it becomes smooth and elastic.
2. Shape meatball mixture into small balls. Heat up some cooking oil in a wok or pot on medium-high. When the oil is hot, place the meatballs into the frying pan gently. Fry them, turning till browned on all sides and cooked through. Set aside.
3. Make the bechamel sauce In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over medium-high heat until melted completely. Add the flour and stir them together until smooth. Reduce the heat to medium, and then pour the milk a little at a time, whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens and smoothens. Add sour cream, heavy cream (optional), soy sauce, salt, sugar and mix well. Remove from the heat.