2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Start it and run it until it turns into a crumbly mixture. Transfer into a bowl and knead with your hand. Make it a rice ball.
3. Transfer the rice ball onto the cooking board and roll out dough to approximately 1 to 1.5 mm thickness using a well-floured rolling pin. Cut into rounds with cookie cutter. Move the cookies to the baking sheet you prepared.
4. Combine white sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl and microwave it for about 30 seconds.
5. Brush the tops of each cracker with the soy mixture.
6. Place all senbei into the oven and bake them for about 10 to 12 mins.
7. Remove from the oven and let them cool down completely.