1. Make the dipping sauce In a small bowl, add all the dipping sauce ingredients and mix well. Keep it in the fridge until you serve.
2. Make the filling In a bowl, add all the filling ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Assemble Fill a bowl or plate with coffee powder (it helps giving the wrappers a nice brown color), hot water and water. Plunge quickly the rice paper wrapper in (don't soak or it will be too soft).
4. Scoop about 1 to 2 tbsp of the filling and place near one end of the rice paper. Fold both sides inwards and roll up to the other end. Repeat with the remaining rice paper wrapper and filling.
5. Heat a generous amount of oil in the pan until the small bubbles are around the chopstick. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add a few of the nem rolls and deep-fry for about 5~7 minutes or until nicely brown on all sides and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain off the excess oil. Repeat with the remaining spring rolls.