- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 100g pork belly - thinly sliced, pepper-and-salted
- 1 tsp potato starch / katakuriko
- about 250g soft tofu - cut into cubes
- 1/2 carrot (~50g) - cut into julienne
- 2 to 3 shiitake (~60g) - sliced
- 60g leek - cut into julienne
- 2 to 3 eggs
For the Soup :
- 800ml water
- 3 tsp Chinese chicken bouillon powder
- 1 tbsp cooking sake or white wine
- 1 to 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 to 1.5 tsp kosher salt (adjust to your taste)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp potato starch / katakuriko dissolved in 1.5 tbsp water
- 1. In a cooking pot, heat 1 tsp vegetable oil and cook the pork. When the pork is almost cooked, add carrot, leek and shiitake. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
- 2. Pour the water (800ml) and bring it to a boil, adding chicken soup powder, cooking sake, soy sauce, kosher salt, oyster sauce.
- 3. Once it has boiled then add tofu and bring it to a boil again. Add vinegar (1 or 2 tbsp, depending on your taste). Pour the dissolved potato starch to thicken the soup. Then add the beaten eggs but don't mix them in until the eggs are cooked.
- 4. Serve hot! Add Ra-yu (chili oil) or homemade rayu if you like spicy!
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply