1. In a bowl, add egg white and mix lightly with a egg whisk. Add white sugar, brown sugar and mix.
2. Add hazelnut oil, mix. Add milk and then mix.
3. Add glucose syrup and mix. Then add salt and baking soda. Mix. Add sifted flour in a few times and mix. Let it sit for about 10 min.
4. Heat your pan and brush with oil on both sides. Once the pan is hot, decrease the heat to low. Pour 1 to 2 tbsp batter on the pan, cook the cone until nicely browned on both sides, flipping occasionaly.
5. Immediately move to your countertop to shape the cone. Form into a cone while it's hot, squeezing the end to seal. Repeat for the next.