1. Making takoyaki mixture In a big bowl, add eggs and mix. Gradually add the water in the bowl. Mix well.
2. Add the sifted flour into the bowl and stir together until no lumps remain.
3. Add all the ingredient A and mix well. Set aside until use.
4. Making takoyaki Heat your takoyaki machine to medium heat. Brush the pan with vegetable oil all over.
5. Put cabbage, sausage (or octopus) in each hole, then pour the takoyaki mixture to fill the holes. The mixture should overflow the holes.
6. Sprinkle any other filling as you like (tenkasu, beni shoga, cheese etc....).
7. When the bottom of the takoyaki balls has hardened a little (usually after 2~3min), turn each piece about 90 degree. The mixture will flow out to become the other side of the takoyaki ball. Keep turning constantly until you have made nice round shapes.
8. Transfer takoyaki onto a plate. Serve hot with takoyaki sauce, mayonnaise. Sprinkle katsuobushi, aonori if you want.