1. Wrap the tofu with 2 layers of paper towels and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 2~3min at 600W. Let it cool to room temperature. Then crush it into tiny pieces, using your hands. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add the crumbled tofu and the ingredient A. Mix together well.
3. Moisten your hands and take a handful of the croquette mixture, then shape it into round or oval patties. Coat all around with panko/bread crumbles. Repeat this process until you use all the croquette mixture.
4. Deep-fry the tofu croquettes, turning them occasionally until all sides are light brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
1. In a bowl, combine shrimp, brown mushrooms, parsley and then, add ingredient A to season.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Scoop 1 tbsp of shrimp mixture and then place in the oil. Shallow fry or deep fry the shrimp bite on both sides until golden brown evenly. Drain the excess oil by lying them onto paper towels. Serve hot!