1. Make the shokupan into crumbs with your food processor.
2. Heat 1 tsp vegetable oil over medium heat, fry the bread crumbs (panko) until crispy or brown lightly. Transfer onto a plate and set aside.
3. In the same frying-pan, (without heat yet) add the katsuo flakes, soy sauce, sugar and kobucha (kelp powder). Now turn the heat on, cook over medium heat. Then soon add the bread crumbs, stirring continuously so that there is no lump.
4. Add roasted sesame and cook over medium-low heat for a few minutes. Transfer to a plate and let it cool down. Once cooled, it will be crispy.
5. Transfer to a bowl and add nori. Enjoy over steamed white rice or blend it in when you make Onigiri :)