1. In a cooking pot, heat 1 tsp vegetable oil and cook the pork. When the pork is almost cooked, add carrot, leek and shiitake. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
2. Pour the water (800ml) and bring it to a boil, adding chicken soup powder, cooking sake, soy sauce, kosher salt, oyster sauce.
3. Once it has boiled then add tofu and bring it to a boil again. Add vinegar (1 or 2 tbsp, depending on your taste). Pour the dissolved potato starch to thicken the soup. Then add the beaten eggs but don't mix them in until the eggs are cooked.
1. In a bowl add all the ingredient A and knead the mixture until well combined and sticky.
2. Place a spoonful of the mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper. Wet the edge of wrapper with fingertip. Fold over and seal to close once, then wet each tip and fold in half to close again as per picture. Continue with the rest of the wonton wrappers until you used all filling.
Advice : Sprinkle some flour on the wontons if you are not going to cook them immediately. It will prevent them from sticking to each other.
3. In a cooking pot, add all the ingredient B and bring it to boil. Set aside until the wontons are ready. This will be your soup.
4. Bring a separate pot of water to a boil. Place the wontons and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes or until they float.
5. Remove the wontons with a slotted spoon and put them in serving bowls. Pour the soup from #3 over the wontons and garnish with scallions.