1. In a heat-safe bowl, add milk and butter. Microwave for 20~30 sec, or until the butter is completely melted. Add bread flour, gluten flour, sugar, salt, egg and milk mixture in the pan of your bread machine. Add yeast in your machine's yeast compartment. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine and place on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 8 pieces. Cover it with a dry cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Shape each piece into a round ball then flatten them. Arrange on lined baking trays. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume.
5. Bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for about 10min. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.
6. Brush some butter lightly over the freshly baked buns if you like.
1. Wrap the tofu with 2 layers of paper towels and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 2~3min at 600W. Let it cool to room temperature. Then put it into the food processor, process until smooth.
2. In a bowl, add the tofu, leek, garlic, tuna and all ingredients A. Mix and knead the mixture until it becomes smooth and elastic.
3. Form into patties and coat with flour. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry them on both sides until nicely brown and reduce the heat to low. Cover and continue cooking for about 5 more minutes or until cooked through.
4. In a small cooking pot, add all the sauce ingredients and bring to boil. Add dissolved katakuriko to thicken the sauce.
1. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry garlic until fragrant. Add vegetables and continue stir frying until wilted. Add salt and butter to season. Let it cool to room temperature.
2. Transfer the vegetable in a medium bowl and add all ingredient A. Knead mixture with hands thoroughly until the mixture forms sticky and moist.
3. Take a small portion of the mixture, and shape it into a flat, round disc shape, and then put a piece of mozzarella on it. Fold the meat mixture over it and make it into a round ball. Coat the balls lightly with katakuriko/potato starch. Repeat until all of the meat mixture is used.
4. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat and place the patties. Fry them on both sides until nicely brown. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes with lid on.
5. Move the cooked patties to a plate. Add all the sauce ingredient to the skillet (don't wash it) and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and place the patties back onto the sauce and coat both sides with the sauce. Cover and let them cook over low heat for about 3 min.