1. Add the milk, heavy cream and sugar into a cooking pan and cook over medium heat until just before it starts boiling (about 60℃). Remove from the heat and add the gelatine from #0. Stir until it has dissolved completely. Add vanilla and mix.
2. Divide the mixture among 5 ramekins (or glass cups) and leave them to cool down. Place into the fridge for 5 to 6 hours, or until fully set (even overnight).
3.In the meantime, make the coulis In a small sauce pan, combine strawberries, sugar and lemon. Bring to a low boil and cook 5 to 6 min or until syrupy.
4. Remove from the heat and let it cool down to room temperature.
5. Pour the strawberry mixture into a blender and puree until smooth. You could skip this step if you like it.
6. Pour the strawberry sauce on top of the panna cotta and then serve.