1. Making red rice Lightly whisk 2 eggs. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a wok or a frying pan for a minute or so, then add the garlic. Fry until fragrant. Pour in the egg mixture and immediately add the steamed rice onto the egg. Stir the rice to combine with the eggs.
2. Add the tomato paste and stir to coat the rice, stirring constantly until the rice is heated through.
3 Add the seasoning (salt, seasoning sauce, sugar) and continue to fry the rice for another 1~2min, to sear in the flavours. Remove from the heat, taste and add extra salt if necessary. Set aside until the meat is ready.
4. Making the beef In a bowl, add all the ingredient A and marinate the beef.
5. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp oil, then add the marinated beef. Cook until the meat is no longer pink.
6. Serve with hot red rice! Sprinkle more black pepper onto the beef to taste:)
1. In a bowl, combine all the seasoning ingredients. Add the chicken meat and let it marinate for at least one hour or refrigerate up to 48 hours.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a fry pan over medium heat and place chicken skin side down, shaking off excess marinade from the chicken. Cook each side until golden brown. Reduce the heat to low and cover, simmer for about 3 min.
3. Add the remaining of the marinade and cook for a few more minutes.