1. In a small pan, add the ingredient A. Bring to a boil. Set aside, this is the sushi vinegar.
2. Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer the rice in the rice cooker bowl and add water. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for about 10min.
3. Transfer the rice to a sushi rice mixing tub or a medium size bowl. Pour sushi vinegar over the rice. Slice mix the rice with a rice paddle gently to combine vinegar and rice together well. Add white sesame and mix. Let it cool down.
4.Egg Whisk the eggs, add sugar and salt. Whisk to combine well. Heat a non-stick frying pan and grease it, wipe off the excess oil. Pour beaten eggs to the pan and swirl the pan to cover the surface of the pan in a thin layer. Cook until just set, then flip over and cook for a few seconds. Transfer the egg to a plate to let cool. When it is cooled, roll up and cut into thin ribbons. Set aside.
5.Crab sticks In a small bowl, add crab and mix with mayonnaise. Set aside.
6. Arrange sushi with all the toppings you’ve prepared. Decorate your chirashi sushi as you like! (Here is was I did here : First I spreaded the shredded egg over the rice, then from edge to center crabs, shrimps, smoked salmon. Spread cucumber. Finally place ikura as you like.)
1. Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer the rice to the rice cooker bowl and add water, safran and bouillon cube. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for ~10min.
2. Make the filling In a cooking pot, heat 1 to 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil and fry the garlic until fragrant.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until it is no longer pink. Add all the seasoning ingredients (salt, sugar, tomato paste, mirin and ketchup) and stir well to mix. Remove from the heat and let it cool to room temperature. When it has cooled, add the cheese and mix. Set aside until the rice is ready.
4. Make round shape balls with rice, adding the beef filling in the middle to cover. Roll in flour, then dredge in egg mixture and coat in panko/bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining rice.
5. In a medium saucepan, add about 3 cm depth of oil and heat over medium-high heat and deep-fry the Arancini until nicely golden brown, turn frequently to get brown evenly. Transfer onto a paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.