1. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry eggplants stirring often, until evenly cooked and lightly browned. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper and set aside.
2. Toss the chicken in the flour to coat, shake off any excess. In the same skillet, add chicken and fry them until chicken is no longer pink. Put the eggplants back to the skillet, add the ingredient "A" to season, continue cooking. Bring it to boil and, once it is boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer about 5 mins.
For the green part : choose as you like some of broccoli, asparagus, green pea or salad
1. In a bowl, add egg, sugar and salt and mix them well. Set a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Pour in the egg mixture slowly, stirring quickly, using several chop-sticks will create small, soft curds. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add all the seasoning ingredients and mix. Add ground beef (or ground chicken) and knead with your hand.
3. In a fry pan, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat and cook the grinder ginger (35g) until fragrant. Add the marinated beef (or chicken) and cook until almost cooked through, using spatula. Break up big chunks to smaller pieces while you cook. Simmer for about 5min, stirring continually.
4. Boil or steam the green vegetable you chose. Set aside.
5. Serve steamed rice in a bowl or plate and put the three toppings you just made on top as you like!