2 to 3 oreo cookies - remove the cream layer inside the oreo cookies.
60g white chocolate
1. Place flour, sugar, salt in a food processor and process to mix, then add butter and milk. Re-process the machine and run until blended well (until the dough turns like a crumbly ball).
2. Transfer the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it to shape into a circle. Roll out the dough to about 0.3 to 0.5 cm thickness square shape and cut them into a long stick shape using the knife.
3. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
4. Bake them for about 8 to 10 mins preheated oven (180℃). Let the pocky cool down completely.
5. Process the cookies to a fine crumb in a food processor. Set aside.
6. Melt the white chocolate in a hot water bath (50℃), brush the chocolate all sides of pocky, let the excess drip off. Immediately sprinkle oreo crumbs over the chocolate. Repeat all pocky to finish. Place on the plate and chill until chocolate has set.
1. Add bread flour, (or T65 + gluten flour), sugar, salt, butter, milk, water and mayonnaise in the pan of your bread machine. Add yeast in your machine's yeast compartment. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine and place on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 8 (or 6 pieces) pieces. Cover it with a damp cloth. Let it rest for 10 to 15min.
4. Shape each piece into a round ball. Arrange on lined baking trays. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume.
5. Bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for about 15min. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.