1. In a non-stick frying pan, place the sliced pork (one by one) and cook until well browned and crispy over high heat. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to remove excess oil. Remove the oil from the pan, and repeat the same until all the pork is done. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, add all the seasoning ingredients and mix. Set aside.
3. In a wok (or frying pan), heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the cooked pork, then pour the sauce. Mix.
4. Add the leek and saute lightly. Serve hot!
If you want to keep more crispy for the pork : After you fry the garlic and ginger, first you add the leek and the sauce, saute lightly to coat the leek with sauce evenly, finally add the pork. Mix quickly until the pork is coated with the sauce. Serve hot!
1. Make the marinade sauce Combine Marinade ingredients (A) in a bowl, then add pork. Marinate for about 30 minutes or even overnight.
2. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large skillet or a wok over high heat. Cook the marinated meat and vegetables (carrots and onion), stirring occasionally until the meat is fully cooked or the sauce is nicely browned and thickened.
1. Rinse chicken in cold water and drain. Marinate chicken chunks in a mixture of "A" for 30 mins to 1h.
2. Mix "B" in a small bowl. Set aside. Drain excess liquid of chicken, and flour all chicken pieces with "B" until they are evenly covered with the powder mix.
3. Make sauce : In another bowl, add all ingredient "C" and mix well and set aside.
4. Heat some of oil in a wok or frying-pan and heat it over medium/high heat. Check the oil is ready to fry by dipping a small piece of chicken in the oil. It will float to the surface if it's hot enough. Fry the chicken chunks for about 7-8 minutes over high heat or until no longer pink. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
5. Increase heat to high and fry them again for another a few minutes until chicken are golden brown or crunchy outside.
6. Cook sauce : Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or frying-pan and pour the prepared sauce "C" into the pan. Simmer the sauce over medium-low heat until it starts to boil. Put the fried chicken into the sauce and gently mix.
1. In a small bowl, mix all of ingredients A and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil (1 tbsp) until warmed and add ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant. Add the ingredient B (leek, Sichuan pepper and star anise), continue stirring until cooked.
3. Add ingredient C (oil, salt and sugar) and bring to boil. Let it simmer for about 1 minute.
4. Add ingredient A from step #1. Mix well to combine evenly. Remove from the heat.
Try it with ramen, fried rice, salad, soup, or something else! It will give good taste, it is very spicy but also very yummy!