1. In a large cooking pot, heat olive oil (2 tbsp) on medium high and cook garlic until fragrant. Then sauté onion until soft. Add ground beef and cook until the beef is no longer pink.
2. Add the cooking white wine and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the canned tomatoes and tomato paste. Then add the ingredient A, bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, simmer for about 20 min. Add the olive oil (2 tbsp) and set aside.
4.making white sauce : Melt butter in a saucepan, add the grated garlic and cook until fragrant. Then add cake flour. Stir continously until a paste forms, using a wooden spoon or a spatula. Add milk gradually, and stir thoroughly to loosen up the thick flour mixture.
5. Now using a whisk, and gradually, add the rest of the milk. Whisk vigorously until smooth and silky.
6. Butter the baking dish and put the steamed rice in. Pour the white sauce on top of the rice, and then cover with meat mixture. Sprinkle some cheese (as much as you like!) on top. Cover again with the white sauce on top.
7. Bake in oven on high heat (200℃) for about 20 to 30 minutes or until browned.
1. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the chicken and then cauliflower. Cook for about 5 min or until chicken is slightly browned. Stir frequently to prevent burning. Add salt to season. Transfer to a baking dish. Set aside.
2. Making the sauce In a medium saucepan, heat the mayonnaise over medium-low heat until melted. Stir in the flour. Gradually pour the milk into the mixture, stirring continuously until the sauce has thickened. Add ingredient "A" to season.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 200℃.
4. Pour the sauce onto the chicken and cauliflower. Sprinkle the grated cheese onto the sauce.
5. Bake the gratin for about 40 mins or until browned.
1. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add ground pork for about 2 mins, then add eggplant and napa cabbage, continue stir-frying until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are wilted.
2. Add ingredient "A" to season and cook for about 1 min, turn the heat to high and pour the diluted katakuriko to thicken the sauce. Let cool to room temperature. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 200℃ (390°F) degree.
4. Assemble the gratin : Spread meat sauce onto bottom of baking dish (casserole) and layer with gyoza wrapper. Sprinkle with ⅓ of the grated cheese. Repeat layers 2 or 3 times. Top with remaining meat sauce and sprinkle over the grated cheese.