1. Add all the dough ingredients in the pan of your bread machine (as per manufacturer instructions). Select dough cycle and press start.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove the dough from the machine and place on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 6 pieces. Cover it with a dry cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Shape a piece into a log and roll it up tightly. Roll over the log with your hands to about 20cm long. Then stick together both ends to make a circle. Place on a fitting size parchment or waxed paper. Repeat with the remaining dough pieces.
5. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume.
6. Heat the oil to about 170℃. When the oil is heated, carefully place the donuts in. Dip 2 to 3 per batch, depending on the size of your fryer or pan.
7. Flip them over as soon as they become golden brown on the underside, at the same time remove the parchment paper and deep-fry until the other side are golden blown. Place onto prepared rack. Repeat with remaining donuts.
8.Make the glaze
In a bowl, whisk all of the glaze ingredients together. Microwave for about 30 to 40 sec until they are liquid. Dip each donut (no need to wait for them to cool) into the glaze. Place back onto a rack to let excess glaze drain.