2. Pour the milk into the bowl little by little, and mix. Add sugar and mix.
3. Transfer the milk mix into a small pan and heat up to 75~80℃ over medium heat, turn the heat to low and simmer for 3min.
4. Using a fine mesh filter (your usual sieve will do), strain the milk into a heat-safe bowl, then add inverted sugar syrup, glucose powder, vanilla paste and condensed milk. Mix well to melt. Let it cool down completely.
5. Once the milk mixture is cooled completely, add heavy cream and mix.
6. Transfer it into your compressor ice cream maker and let it run according to manufacturer's instructions. It should take 40~60min, depending on how cold the mixture. In case, you should let it run until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
7. Transfer the ice cream to a storage container, and let it freeze until you eat!
1. In a medium bowl, sift together cake flour, almond powder/flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Microwave the butter until it melts. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and add sugar at a time. Beat them until creamy or doubled in volume by using an electric mixer (about for 5 to 6 min).
4. Add vanilla, yogurt, honey. Mix them to combine evenly.
5. Add dry mixture from step #1 into the egg mixture and mix together well. Pour the melted butter into the mixture and mix with a rubber spatula until thoroughly combined.
6. Preheat the oven to 180C degree.
7. Brush the madeleine mould's tin with melted butter (extra) and dust with flour. Dab away the excess oil. Spoon the batter into the mold and bake the madeleine for about 12 to 15 min or until puffed and light brown.