1. In a large cooking pot, heat olive oil (2 tbsp) on medium high and cook garlic until fragrant. Then sauté onion until soft. Add ground beef and cook until the beef is no longer pink.
2. Add the cooking white wine and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the canned tomatoes and tomato paste. Then add the ingredient A, bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, simmer for about 20 min. Add the olive oil (2 tbsp) and set aside.
4.making white sauce : Melt butter in a saucepan, add the grated garlic and cook until fragrant. Then add cake flour. Stir continously until a paste forms, using a wooden spoon or a spatula. Add milk gradually, and stir thoroughly to loosen up the thick flour mixture.
5. Now using a whisk, and gradually, add the rest of the milk. Whisk vigorously until smooth and silky.
6. Butter the baking dish and put the steamed rice in. Pour the white sauce on top of the rice, and then cover with meat mixture. Sprinkle some cheese (as much as you like!) on top. Cover again with the white sauce on top.
7. Bake in oven on high heat (200℃) for about 20 to 30 minutes or until browned.
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients and knead well to mix.
2. Lay a spring roll wrap flat, tip down. Place the filling mixture centered on the wrap. Roll up tightly. Dab a little 'glue' mixture along the edges to seal, then roll as per picture. Repeat until you use up all the filling mixture.
3. Pour oil (1~2cm) in a wok or a large saucepan and heat on medium-high until hot : Stick in a bamboo chopstick, if bubbles appear, it's hot enough. Place the rolls gently in the oil and cook from all sides, turning occasionally, until nicely and evenly golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Repeat with the remaining spring rolls.