1. Microwave milk for 1 min at 600W. Add the sugar, inverted sugar and glucose. Mix well. Let it cool in a water bath. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add the yogurt and the milk mixture from #1. Mix. Add the heavy cream. Mix well.
3. Set the gelato mixing blade. Transfer the ice cream mixture into your compressor ice cream maker and let it run according to manufacturer's instructions. It should take 40~60min, depending on the coldness of the mixture. In case, you should let it run until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
4. Transfer the ice cream to a storage container, and let it freeze until you eat!
150g cream cheese (e.g. philadelphia Plain Cream Cheese)
150g mascarpone cheese
100g white sugar
150g plain greek yogurt
150g heavy cream
9g gelatin - dissolve in 30g water
1. Line the bottom of a 18 cm circle cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Process flour, almond powder, sugar and salt in a food processor for a few seconds and then add butter. Process until mixture becomes crumbly : do not process too much as the dough should remain crumbly.
3. Spread the crumbs onto the baking sheet and bake for about 25~30min or until lightly brown at 160℃.
4. Remove from the oven and immediately press them into the bottom, using a spatula. Do it while the crumbs are still hot. Set the cake pan aside.
5. In a bowl, add mascarpone, cream cheese and sugar. Mix well until soft.
6. Add yogurt and mix.
7. In a small pan, add the milk and heat it up to about 50℃ (do not boil). Then add the dissolved gelatin. Melt it well and let it cool to room temperature.
8. Pour the milk into the cream cheese mixture little by little and mix well each addition.
9. In another bowl, add the heavy cream and whip to soft peak, then mix with the cream cheese mixture well.
10. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the cake pan.
11. Let it stand for at least 6 hours or overnight in the fridge before you unmold.