1. Fill a cooking pot with water. Place the chicken in it. Once it has boiled, simmer for about 15 to 20min or until chicken is cooked.
2. Remove the chicken from the hot water and drain. Cut into bite size bits. Put the chicken into your food processor and process until it becomes crumbs.
3. Transfer chicken into a big bowl. Add all seasoning ingredients and mix to combine evenly.
4. Shape the chicken mixture into small balls and place in hot oil. Cook all sides, turning occasionally, until nicely and evenly golden. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
5. Serve with a mix of mayonnaise and soy sauce. Or any other sauce you like!
1. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry eggplants stirring often, until evenly cooked and lightly browned. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper and set aside.
2. Toss the chicken in the flour to coat, shake off any excess. In the same skillet, add chicken and fry them until chicken is no longer pink. Put the eggplants back to the skillet, add the ingredient "A" to season, continue cooking. Bring it to boil and, once it is boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer about 5 mins.