1. Add water, bread flour (and gluten, optionally), black cocoa powder, sugar, salt, glucose syrup and milk powder in the pan of your bread machine. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. After 5 min add butter in the pan and add yeast in the yeast compartment.
3. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine and place on a floured surface.
4. Punch the dough down and divide it in 3 pieces. Cover them with a dry cloth. Let rest for about 15min.
5. Working with one piece at at time, use a rolling pin, roll the dough back and forth, shaping it into a flat oval. Fold it length-wise, bringing both sides onto the centerline. Then roll it up. Place the shaped dough, seam side down, in a greased loaf pan. Repeat with the other dough balls, placing another in the center, and the last one at the other end of the pan.
Cover and let rise for 40~60min or until the dough rises to 85~90% of the square pan height.
6. Preheat the oven to 190℃. Cover the pan with a lid and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Unmold and transfer the bread to a cooling rack. Wait till it completely cools down before slicing.