1. Add all the ingredients in the pan of your bread machine. Add yeast in the yeast compartment. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine and place it on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 6 pieces. Cover it with a dry cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough back and forth, shaping it into a flat oval. Arrange on lined baking trays. Slash cut each in the middle, using a bread Scraper. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume.
5. With a pastry brush, gently brush the surface with egg.
6. Gently place each sausage on the bread.
7. Pour mayonnaise and ketchup and sprinkle aonori or basil (the one you like).
8. Bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for about 12 min. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.
1. Wrap the tofu with 2 layers of paper towels and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 2~3min at 600W. Let it cool to room temperature. Then crush it into tiny pieces, using your hands. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix well to combine.
3. Foam the mixture into balls.
4. Deep-fry the tofu balls, turning them occasionally until all sides are light brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.