1. Cut a piece of parchment paper to cover the bottom and sides of a jelly-roll pan.
2. Sift flour into a medium bowl and set aside. Pre-heat the oven to 190C degree.
3. Beat eggs with sugar in a medium bowl until creamy (about 3 min) with an electric hand mixer.
4. Add the sifted flour and mix gently using spatula or a egg wisk until moistened.
5. In a small cup, add butter and milk and microwave for about 15 sec at 600W, take a small amount of the mixture from #4 and add it into the butter mixture.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared sheet pan, Flatten the surface with the spatula. Tap gently the bottom of the pan to punch out the air. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven, immediately loosen the edges of the cake from the pan gently. Flip the cake upside down. Peel off the parchment paper you just used for baking (I actually use printing paper sheets). Cover and let the cake cool completely.
Making strawberry syrup
In a small cooking pan, add strawberry, sugar and lemon juice. Heat over medium heat and cook until strawberries are softened. Set aside.
Making the cream layer
8. Combine sugar (40g) and heavy cream in a bowl and whip until soft-peak with a electric hand mixer. Set aside. In an another bowl, add mascarpone and sugar (50g). Whip until soft and smooth. Add gradually whipped cream into a mascarpone and mix well.
9. Add the strawberry (450g) and mix together.
Finalize the Tiramisu
10. Place the sponge cake at the bottom of the serving plate you are going to use. Then spread the strawberry syrup onto the cake evenly. Pour the cream mixture from #8 over the sponge cake. Sprinkle shaved white chocolate over the cream.
11. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before serving.