1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients and knead well to mix.
2. Lay a spring roll wrap flat, tip down. Place the filling mixture centered on the wrap. Roll up tightly. Dab a little 'glue' mixture along the edges to seal, then roll as per picture. Repeat until you use up all the filling mixture.
3. Pour oil (1~2cm) in a wok or a large saucepan and heat on medium-high until hot : Stick in a bamboo chopstick, if bubbles appear, it's hot enough. Place the rolls gently in the oil and cook from all sides, turning occasionally, until nicely and evenly golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Repeat with the remaining spring rolls.
1. Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer the rice to the rice cooker bowl and add water, safran and bouillon cube. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for ~10min.
2. Make the filling In a cooking pot, heat 1 to 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil and fry the garlic until fragrant.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until it is no longer pink. Add all the seasoning ingredients (salt, sugar, tomato paste, mirin and ketchup) and stir well to mix. Remove from the heat and let it cool to room temperature. When it has cooled, add the cheese and mix. Set aside until the rice is ready.
4. Make round shape balls with rice, adding the beef filling in the middle to cover. Roll in flour, then dredge in egg mixture and coat in panko/bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining rice.
5. In a medium saucepan, add about 3 cm depth of oil and heat over medium-high heat and deep-fry the Arancini until nicely golden brown, turn frequently to get brown evenly. Transfer onto a paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.
250g mozzarella cheese (as much as you want) - cut into small chunks
1 pack of spaghetti or your preferred pasta (500g)
Olive oil to cook
1. In a skillet (or cooking pan) add 2 tbsp olive oil and stir-fry eggplants until wilted. Transfer into a plate and set aside.
2. In the same skillet (or cooking pan), heat another 1 tbsp olive oil and fry the garlic until fregrant. Add onion and cook until the onion is wilted.
3. Add ground beef and white wine, cook until the meat is no longer pink.
4. Add the ingredients A and bring it to boil. Cover and simmer for about 30 min.
5. Uncover and and maple syrup, simmer another 10 minutes.
6. About 10 minutes before the sauce is finished cooking, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil then cook pasta according to package directions, check for doneness a few minutes before the suggested cooking time.
7. Take the sauce off from the heat and toss in the cooked pasta. Add mozzarella cheese and lighlty mix together.
8. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the spagettie and serve straight away.