1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients and knead well to mix.
2. Lay a spring roll wrap flat, tip down. Place the filling mixture centered on the wrap. Roll up tightly. Dab a little 'glue' mixture along the edges to seal, then roll as per picture. Repeat until you use up all the filling mixture.
3. Pour oil (1~2cm) in a wok or a large saucepan and heat on medium-high until hot : Stick in a bamboo chopstick, if bubbles appear, it's hot enough. Place the rolls gently in the oil and cook from all sides, turning occasionally, until nicely and evenly golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Repeat with the remaining spring rolls.
1. Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer the rice to the rice cooker bowl and add water, safran and bouillon cube. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for ~10min.
2. Make the filling In a cooking pot, heat 1 to 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil and fry the garlic until fragrant.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until it is no longer pink. Add all the seasoning ingredients (salt, sugar, tomato paste, mirin and ketchup) and stir well to mix. Remove from the heat and let it cool to room temperature. When it has cooled, add the cheese and mix. Set aside until the rice is ready.
4. Make round shape balls with rice, adding the beef filling in the middle to cover. Roll in flour, then dredge in egg mixture and coat in panko/bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining rice.
5. In a medium saucepan, add about 3 cm depth of oil and heat over medium-high heat and deep-fry the Arancini until nicely golden brown, turn frequently to get brown evenly. Transfer onto a paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.