1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in your home bakery machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/Manual cycle and press start. While the machine is making the dough, prepare the filling : In a small pot, pour leftover curry or ready-made curry and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low, add the sifted flour. Thicken into a sauce. Let it cool down to room temperature and set aside.
2. When the cycle is complete, remove dough from the bread machine and place on a floured work surface. Divide into 8 to 10 pieces.
3. Place one portion of the curry filling onto the dough and seal the edges by pinching them together to make a round shape.
4. Spray water and then dip them into the panko/bread crumbs to cover around.
5. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Heat the oil in a pan. Put the bread seam side down into the oil and fry them until golden brown evenly on both sides over at low heat. Drain well on a rack.