anything else you like (ham, onions, bacon, egg, zucchini, eggplant etc...)
grated cheese as much as you want
1. Add all ingredients "A" and hand whisk together to combine in your stand mixer bowl. Fit it with the dough hook. Slowly pour in warm water, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed, mix at the lowest speed until the dough comes together.
2. Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Shape the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
3. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to a circle shape. The thinner you roll out, the crispier!
4. Decorate your pizza with tomato sauce and your favorite toppings. Then last with cheese too!
5. Pre-heat the oven to 230℃ degree. Bake the pizza for 10~15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
8g cremfix (whipped cream stabilizer) - better use this if your cream is less than 35% fat
Some of your favorite fruits (strawberries, bananas, peach, mango etc...) - Slice thinly
Making the meringue cakes
Preheat the oven to 180℃ degree and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
1. In a stand mixer, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Slowly add the sugar (70g), and continue to beat until the meringue is thick, glossy and very stiff.
2. Add egg yolk one by one, and mix until obtain a cream.
3. Add the sifted flour and mix with a spatula, until just incorporated.
4. Spread the cake dough into a circle (about 20 cm diameter) on the prepared baking tray. Smoothen the top of the cake.
5. Sift "B" (confectioners sugar, then the corn starch) over the cake.
6. Use the back of a knife or spoon to make decorative lines (see photo).
7. Bake for about 20 mins at 180℃ degree. Remove from the oven and let it cool to room temperature on the wire rack.
For the filling cream
8. In a mixing bowl, combine the whipping cream and sugar, beat at high speed until stiff.
All together now
9. Slice the cake horizontally into 2 layers. Spread half of the whipped cream evenly onto the bottom layer. Arrange fruits slices evenly over the cream and top with the other half of the whipped cream to cover the fruits. Place the top cake layer above.
1. In a bowl add all the ingredient A and knead the mixture until well combined and sticky.
2. Place a spoonful of the mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper. Wet the edge of wrapper with fingertip. Fold over and seal to close once, then wet each tip and fold in half to close again as per picture. Continue with the rest of the wonton wrappers until you used all filling.
Advice : Sprinkle some flour on the wontons if you are not going to cook them immediately. It will prevent them from sticking to each other.
3. In a cooking pot, add all the ingredient B and bring it to boil. Set aside until the wontons are ready. This will be your soup.
4. Bring a separate pot of water to a boil. Place the wontons and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes or until they float.
5. Remove the wontons with a slotted spoon and put them in serving bowls. Pour the soup from #3 over the wontons and garnish with scallions.