560ml semi-skimmed milk (or 280ml whole milk and 280ml water) - at room temperature
1 tbsp heavy cream
30g butter - melted
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredient "A" and mix well until smooth.
2. Add the sifted flour. Mix well.
3. Then gradually add the milk. Mix well.
4. Add heavy cream, melted butter and mix until smooth.
5. Strain it through a metal strainer, to ensure there are no lumps in the batter. Cover and let the crepe batter rest in a place at room temperature during about 1 hour.
6. Spray a crepe frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat.
7. Pour the batter onto it, quickly tilt pan in all directions so that the batter covers pan with a thin film evenly. Cook the crepe until the bottom side is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, flip and cook the other side!
1. Wrap the tofu with kitchen paper towels and put it in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes to drain the water. Let it cool to room temperature and mash it in a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry garlic and ginger until aromatic. Then add zha cai and stir-fry for a few more minutes. Add the ingredient A to season. Let it cool to room temperature.
3. In a bowl add ground beef, the drained tofu from #1, zha cai from #2 and the ingredient B. Mix until well combined and sticky.
4. Shape into patties. In a skillet, heat 1 or 2 tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Place the patties and reduce the heat to low. Fry them on both sides until nicely brown or until cooked through. Cover and cook for another 5 mins.