1. In a bowl add chicken and " ingredient A (sugar, sake, mayonnaise, soy sauce and salt) and soak the chicken for about 30 mins.
Making the sauce
2. In a bowl, add leek and white sesame, set aside. In a cooking pot, add "ingredient B" and heat over medium heat, bring it to a boil. Immediately pour over leek. Add grated garlic and mix. Set aside.
3. Add katakuriko/potato starch mix into a bowl with chicken. Mix well to coat chicken with katakuriko.
4. In a skillet, heat a generous amount of vegetable oil and place the chicken skin side down and cook until brown both side. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
5. Serve the chicken on the plate with salada (your choice) and pour the sauce over the chicken, enjoy!