1. Remove the cream layer inside the oreo cookies, process the cookies to a fine crumb in a food processor.
2. In a small bowl, sift the flour and then add the oreo fine crumbs from #1 and mix. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, add water, milk, salt, butter and sugar. Heat until the butter is melted and the mixture start boiling (remove from the heat just before it boils). Add the flour mix from #2 and mix them to combine evenly using a wooden spoon. The dough will lump and pull away from the saucepan easily.
4. Spoon the dough into a pastry piping bag fitted with a star tip. Add enough oil to a saucepan and heat to about 180°C over medium heat.
5. Squeeze the dough into the hot oil and cut it to release into the oil with scissors. Fry the churros on each side.
6. Transfer them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain, roll in sugar all sides to coat. Repeat this process with the remaining dough.
1. Making red rice Lightly whisk 2 eggs. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a wok or a frying pan for a minute or so, then add the garlic. Fry until fragrant. Pour in the egg mixture and immediately add the steamed rice onto the egg. Stir the rice to combine with the eggs.
2. Add the tomato paste and stir to coat the rice, stirring constantly until the rice is heated through.
3 Add the seasoning (salt, seasoning sauce, sugar) and continue to fry the rice for another 1~2min, to sear in the flavours. Remove from the heat, taste and add extra salt if necessary. Set aside until the meat is ready.
4. Making the beef In a bowl, add all the ingredient A and marinate the beef.
5. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp oil, then add the marinated beef. Cook until the meat is no longer pink.
6. Serve with hot red rice! Sprinkle more black pepper onto the beef to taste:)
2 cup Japanese rice or thai rice - wash the rice well and drain.
2 cup water
1 tsp turmeric powder
For the sauce
40g sour cream
1 tsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp heavy cream
dash of salt
dash of sugar
some of lemon juice
For the eggplants topping
1 egg plant - cut into bite size
1 tbsp olive oil
30g soy sauce
30g balsamic vineger
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
Lettuce or equivalent for garnish
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredient A and mix well. Marinade chicken in this sauce for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Prepare the rice Put the washed rice in a rice cooker pot. Add the water to the rice.
3. Add turmeric powder and butter over the rice. If there are any options on your rice cooker, then choose white rice. Click to start!
4. In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredient and mix well. Set aside in the fridge until the meal is ready.
5. Make the white sauce topping In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the chicken until no longer pink. Add ingredients "B" and continue to stir for another 1 to 2 min.
6. Make the eggplant topping In a frying-pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil (extra) over high heat and fry eggplants until wilted. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Set aside.
7. Still in the same frying pan (without washing after cooking eggplants), add soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and sugar and bring it to boil. Once boiling, add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add eggplants to marinate for about 1 hour.
6. All together now Serve each plate : First rice, then add chicken, lettuce garnish and eggplant on top of the rice. Finally top with the white sauce.