1. In a small pan, add the ingredient A. Bring to a boil. Set aside, this is the sushi vinegar.
2. Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer the rice in the rice cooker bowl and add water. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for about 10min.
3. Transfer the rice to a sushi rice mixing tub or a medium size bowl. Pour sushi vinegar over the rice. Slice mix the rice with a rice paddle gently to combine vinegar and rice together well. Add white sesame and mix. Let it cool down.
4.Egg Whisk the eggs, add sugar and salt. Whisk to combine well. Heat a non-stick frying pan and grease it, wipe off the excess oil. Pour beaten eggs to the pan and swirl the pan to cover the surface of the pan in a thin layer. Cook until just set, then flip over and cook for a few seconds. Transfer the egg to a plate to let cool. When it is cooled, roll up and cut into thin ribbons. Set aside.
5.Crab sticks In a small bowl, add crab and mix with mayonnaise. Set aside.
6. Arrange sushi with all the toppings you’ve prepared. Decorate your chirashi sushi as you like! (Here is was I did here : First I spreaded the shredded egg over the rice, then from edge to center crabs, shrimps, smoked salmon. Spread cucumber. Finally place ikura as you like.)
1. Rinse the salmon in cold water. Dab with with kitchen towel to dry.
2. Spread salt evenly over salmon fillets. Layer the salmon and kitchen paper towels loosely, then transfer the stack to a plastic case. Cover with a lid.
3. Keep in the fridge overnight.
4. Remove the salmon from the fridge. Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, then place salmon skin side down. Cook for a few minutes, then flip until it is cooked through (be careful not to overcook).
If you don't cook the Salmon right away, then freeze it. Wrap each piece of salmon in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to a month.