140g heavy cream/whipping cream - whip to stiff-peak
20g sweetened condensed milk
40~50g white sugar
If you want to make them without cocoa
100g unsalted butter
65g powdered sugar/confectioner's sugar
12g egg yolk
25g almond powder
110g plain flour (T45)
1. Sift together flour, almond powder, salt and cocoa powder. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add the butter and powdered sugar. Mix well.
3. Add egg yolk and mix well.
4. Add the sifted flour from #1 into the butter mixture and mix well.
5. Make a ball shape with it and place on saran wrap. Then cover with another saran wrap so you can roll it : Roll the dough out to 2-3mm thick, using a rolling pin.
6. Let it sit in the fridge until it hardens, maybe for 30-60min, so that it will be easier to cut.
7. Remove from the fridge and cut 4-5cm circles in the dough, using a cookie cutter and place on the baking sheet.
8. Bake the cookies for about 8 to 9 min at 170℃. Do not overcook. Roll out the dough leftovers to 3mm again, and return to the fridge to make it firm. Repeat until all the dough is done.
9. Make the filling ice cream In a small bowl, add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and sugar and mix well. Add the whipped heavy cream and mix well.
10. Fill the filling mixture in a large pastry bag, fitted with a circle shape tip (about 1cm across). Pipe the filling cream onto a (bottom) cookie and cover with another (top) cookie. You've got your Oreo!