150g cream cheese (e.g. philadelphia Plain Cream Cheese)
150g mascarpone cheese
100g white sugar
150g plain greek yogurt
150g heavy cream
9g gelatin - dissolve in 30g water
1. Line the bottom of a 18 cm circle cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Process flour, almond powder, sugar and salt in a food processor for a few seconds and then add butter. Process until mixture becomes crumbly : do not process too much as the dough should remain crumbly.
3. Spread the crumbs onto the baking sheet and bake for about 25~30min or until lightly brown at 160℃.
4. Remove from the oven and immediately press them into the bottom, using a spatula. Do it while the crumbs are still hot. Set the cake pan aside.
5. In a bowl, add mascarpone, cream cheese and sugar. Mix well until soft.
6. Add yogurt and mix.
7. In a small pan, add the milk and heat it up to about 50℃ (do not boil). Then add the dissolved gelatin. Melt it well and let it cool to room temperature.
8. Pour the milk into the cream cheese mixture little by little and mix well each addition.
9. In another bowl, add the heavy cream and whip to soft peak, then mix with the cream cheese mixture well.
10. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the cake pan.
11. Let it stand for at least 6 hours or overnight in the fridge before you unmold.