200g chocolate chips (white and black both if you like)
1. In a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and salt). Put it aside.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. As they blend together and you add more sugar, beat at high until well blended.
3. Beat in coconuts oil, egg, vanilla extract and coffee powder, kahlua milk liqueur till well combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop about tablespoons of dough about 2 inches apart on an oven tray lined with baking sheets. (Important : Store dough in an air tight container for at least about 2 hours in refrigerator before baking. )
5. Preheat oven to 190C degrees.
6. Bake them 8-10 minutes or until edges are firm. Move them to wire racks to cool down completely. Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.