*If you don't have "chuno sauce" then add another 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 230 degree C.
2. Cook the panko bread crumbs in a frying pan over low heat until golden brown and then add aonori (optional) at the end. Remove from the heat and put aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, beat the egg and add melted butter (room temperature), pressed garlic and salt. Mix well.
4. Pound the meat with a meat pounder or use the back of knife. Sprinkle a smidgen of salt and ground black pepper on the meat.
5. Dip the meat into the batter and combine well, then coat with the toasted panko. Press the panko well by hands to make sure it adheres to the pork.
6. Place the pork on a prepared baking sheet and spray the oil light on the meat. Bake them around 10 minutes (depending on thickness), and turn the tonkatsu to bake the other side for about 10-15mins or until the meat is no longer pink inside.
Mix all sauce ingredients.
Serve hot over bowl of steamed rice, or with shredded cabbage! Set aside the sauce.