1. Preheat oven to 170C degree. Line non-stick teflon baking Sheets
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, sugar at medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until it is smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Add espresso then stir in sifted flour and cinnamon powder.
4. Spoon about 1 tsp of batter for each flake, space them about 4 inches apart and make nice disk shapes with the teaspoon. Cookies will spread bigger in the oven! Bake 1 sheet at a time in the middle of the oven until golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
5. Cool down cookies on sheet for about 1 to 2 mins. Carefully remove them from the sheet. Then transfer to wire racks for complete cool down.