1. Sift the flour, almond powder and the matcha powder together and put it aside to use later.
2. Microwave the butter until it's slightly soft (not completely melted). And then in a medium bowl, combine the sugar, coconut oil and butter together. Add Grand Marnier and mix well.
3. Slowly add the sifted powder mixture using a wooden spoon to stir and mix until well combined. Add the white chip chocolate and mix well.
4. Make the dough into a cylinder shape and wrap it in plastic wrap. Chill it overnight before baking.
5. Preheat oven to 160 C degrees.
6. Cut the cookies into 6 to 8 mm thin slices. Coat with coarse-grained sugar around the cookies if you want. Place them on a prepared baking sheet, about 3 to 5cm apart. Bake them for about 10 - 12 mins (depends on your oven). Do not overbake so as to keep a nice green color :)