2. Heat a frying pan, roast sifted flour and almond powder over low heat until the color turns light brown. Make sure to stir while toasting to prevent the flour from being burnt. Remove from the heat. Let it cool down.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the softened butter, sugar, vanilla syrup and coconut oil. Add cinnamon powder and chia seeds(optional), then stir well.
4. Add toasted flour and mix well. The texture will be like lightly damp sand :)
5. Grab small amounts of the dough. Make about 2 cm balls. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared. Then bake them for about 20 minutes. Cool them on baking sheet.
6. Dust extra confectioners sugar over the top of the polvoron and serve.