1. In a medium bowl, combine all filling ingredients (rice, sesames, mayonnaise, soy sauce and salt) and mix well. Put it aside for later.
2. In a another medium bowl, add all meatballs ingredients and combine well using your hands thoroughly until the mixture forms sticky and moist.
3. Take a small portion of the mixture, and form it a flat, round disc shape, and them put small rice ball onto it. (see photo)
4. Cover over the rice ball with meat texture and it form it to round ball. Repeat until all of the meat mixture is used.
5. Heat a large pot on medium heat with about 2 tbsp vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the pan and place the meatballs into the pan. Sear and brown on the first side, and then gently turn the meatballs to cook another side. Cover with the lid to steam for about 5 mins over gentle heat.
6. Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and pour them on the meatballs. Simmer until the sauce has thickened over low heat stirring to completely coat meatballs.